last progress shot before bed of Rose Tyler + some shots of the background during the earliest stages of the painting.
A cloud of ravens was pouring from the cave, and he saw a little girl with torch in hand, darting this way and that. For a moment Bran thought it was his sister Arya… madly, for he knew his little sister was a thousand leagues away or dead. And yet there she was, whirling, a scrawny thing, ragged, wild, her hair atangle. Tears filled [his] eyes and froze there.
victims of the 90’s
DOCTOR WHO CONFIDENTIAL: ONE YEAR ON | Behind the Scenes
Season One & Two
i literally never get tired of this post
I still get chills when I think about people hearing this for the first time.
billie piper week: day 3 (sept 18)
↳ favourite billie characters [1/2] → rose tyler
- A character with down syndrome who has no cognitive impairments, because not all people with down syndrome do but you wouldn’t know from the media
- A character who does have cognitive impairments and is shown to be in a loving relationship because cognitive impairments do not stop a person from having sexual and romantic desires
- A character with autism who is not portrayed as a victim or as a burden on their family, because autistic =/= broken
- A character who suffers from some form of psychotic illness such as schizophrenia that is portrayed in a way that is actually realistic and is in no way a serial killer or violent criminal because most mentally ill people are never violent.
- A character with bipolar disorder who is not cured by the power of love, but instead managed long term by a combination of medication, therapy, and their own hard work and determination
- A character with ANY mental illness that is not cured by the power of love
- Seriously, love is not a cure
- Depression and anxiety not being portrayed as cute/special/quirky
- A character with OCD who is not obsessive about cleanliness
- A character with tourettes who has never called out obscene things in public
- A character with a physical disability who is portrayed as a normal person, with normal needs and not some asexual angelic inspiration
- An asexual character who is not portrayed as shy, introverted and emotionless
And last but not least:
- Make these characters a diverse range of genders, sexualities, and of all races and ethnicity.
A ‘Ring of Fire’ solar eclipse is a rare phenomenon that occurs when the moon’s orbit is at its apogee: the part of its orbit farthest away from the Earth. Because the moon is so far away, it seems smaller than normal to the human eye. The result is that the moon doesn’t entirely block out our view of the sun, but leaves an “annulus,” or ring of sunlight glowing around it. Hence the term “annular” eclipse rather than a “total” eclipse.